A dress and vest designed to go with these pigs.
Pattern also comes with a full video tutorial right here
Click read more then scroll down this page for the written pattern
This pattern has been translated into Spanish here
sc = single crochet
hdc = half double crochet
dc = double crochet
sl st = slip stitch
Use the same hook size and yarn weight you used to make the pigs
The pattern is the same for the dress and vest up to the end of row 8.
Use colors of your choice
Dress or Vest:
1) ch 31
2) 1sc in each ch (30) *ch1 and turn at the end of every row up to row10
3) 1hdc in the next 4st then 2hdc in the next st (36)
4) 1sc in the next 6st, ch 6 and sc into the 6th st after the chain, (1sc in the next 4st then 2tog, do this sequence twice) ch 6 and sc into the 6th st after the chain, 1sc in the next 6st (36)
5) 1hdc in the next 5st then 2hdc in the next st (42)
6) 1hdc in the next 6st then 2hdc in the next st (48)
7) 1hdc in the next 7st then 2hdc in the next st (54)
8) 1hdc in each st
* if making the vest then f/o and weave in yarn tail.
* continue onto row 9 if making the dress
9) 1sc in the next 7st then 2tog (48)
10) 1hdc in each st switch colors on the last stitch, ch2 and turn,
11) 2dc in the next st then sl st the next 2 stitches (repeat across)
f/o and weave in yarn tails
Turn the dress upside down and work on the wrong side, starting with the top of the sleeve
1) insert alternate color into a loop on the side of the sleeve hole, ch1 then 1hdc in the same loop. 1hdc in the next 7 loops. Then 1sc in the next 7 loops then sl st into the first hdc that started the row.
2) ch 2 then 2dc in the next st, sl st the next st, repeat this sequence 4 times. The 1hdc in the remaining stitches, sl st the very last st and f/o. Weave in yarn tails.
View video at 27:39 for the sleeve part of the tutorial if you have troubles following this written pattern.
I show a couple different ways to decorate the dress and also how to add in the button loop in the back to close up the dress. Please view video for this part as it's too hard to explain in written form.
Feel free to make the sleeve longer and play around with different stitches too!
My hope is that you have enjoyed this pattern. You may sell finished products. Do not reprint this pattern. If you'd like to share this pattern please link back to it.